For the past 10 years we've been helping the world's biggest brands, events and broadcasters gain actionable intelligence from social data.
On the way we've won multiple international awards for the work we've done and are lucky enough to be considered one of the most innovative intelligence companies in the world.
Thanks to an influx of new business, we're looking for Social Media Analysts to research, monitor and report on a variety of global social and audience analysis projects. Helping our team provide actionable intelligence, insights and recommendations to many of our Fortune 500 clients.
We're seeking someone who is passionate about understanding audiences through the use of social data and cutting edge technology.
The ideal candidate is someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to uncover the "why?” from the data and help our clients discover game-changing insights. We're working with some of the most advanced and innovative clients in both the technology and pharmaceutical sectors, alongside some of the world's biggest brands.
- Collect and clean social data from a wide variety of sources. An understanding of boolean is very helpful.
- Conduct audience profiling and segmentation.
- Conduct market research.
- Identify patterns and trends and develop insights that apply to our clients' business.
- Conduct evaluative volumetric and content analysis and provide recommendations to clients on these findings.
- Provide monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and clients.
- Help develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations.
- Help manage day-to-day client relationships and their social intelligence needs.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive team player alongside the whole Buzz Radar team and it's clients.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in supporting brands with social and digital analytics, audience profiling/segmentation, and insight development.
- Proven success in understanding the social analysis needed by a business and experience developing analytical approaches tailored to them.
- Strong understanding of consumer audience views and the perceptions of consumer technology, technology platforms and the opportunities and challenges this presents to brands.
- Strong user knowledge and regular use of social analytics and market research tools.
- Intermediate user of web analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Omniture and Webtrends.
- Intermediate user of presentation tools, such as PowerPoint, Keynote and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, with a key requirement of proficiency in analyzing and interpreting social-related data, ease in finding the meaning in data, and the ability to turn data into stories and present data in an easily understood manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly spot patterns and surface actionable insights, separating signals from noise.
- A curiosity in web/social media trends, consumer segmentation, and subcultures' online behavior.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations/dashboards/scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for clients summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Demonstrated experience in working with remote, globally distributed teams.
A compact friendly team, we're all about teamwork at Buzz Radar. We turn things around quickly and with quality. We dream big, challenge our comfort zones and support each other when we fail. Our simple, open, friendly, no drama culture is incredibly important to us and we all thrive and overcome obstacles together.