At the vanguard of Buzz Radar, you’ll be a keystone that connects our clients to our award-winning analysts. Understanding the client’s business and requirements intimately while having a deep understanding of Buzz Radar’s audience and social intelligence capabilities and how they can apply to each unique circumstance. You’ll be managing client relationships through effective communication, problem solving, and a great knowledge of social media marketing.
With the support of Buzz Radar’s analysts and engineers the account managers job is to get to the heart of our clients requirements, understand them and then oversee the delivery of insights ensuring they are useful, meaningful and actionable.
Balancing the Buzz Radar’s use of time and resources, against the clients required deliverables making sure work is carried out on time and within budget.
- Build client relationships; listen and understand individual client requirements a have a clear knowledge of their brand(s) and audeince.
- With the help of the insights team have a comprehensive understanding of client requirements both internally and external. Learning about market landscapes, products, campaigns and competitor activity.
- Taking briefs from clients, asking questions that ensure analysts have a full understanding and context around each project.
- Present insights reports and recommendations to clients.
- Setup, attend and drive internal and external meetings as required.
- Postgres. Mysql experience is appreciated as well, but not needed.
- Briefing projects into the insights teams making sure they have the required information, time and resources to do an exceptional job.
- Using Asana and Slack, our project management tools, making sure client projects are managed internally and that updates are clearly communicated between the insight team and client.
- Produce accurate costs estimates, and ensure they are signed off by the CEO or CCO and the client before work proceeds.
- Ensuring all billing is completed on time. Work with Finance to ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Ensure that projects are run to agreed client budgets and that clients approve all expenditure before it happens, particularly unexpected expenditure.
- Provide quality checks for all reports making sure that insights and recommendations are relevant, contextual and actionable. That brand guidelines for the reports are followed and that presentation and grammar are of the highest quality.
- Having a basic understanding of GDPR as it applies to social media.
- 2-4 years marketing account handling or client facing project management experience.
- Able to confidently manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget.
- The ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Must have strong listening skills.
- Have an understanding of social media marketing and its impact on brand.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good Presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects whilst keeping an eye for detail..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel and project management tools such as Slack and Asana.
We’re looking for someone who is
Personable, and able to work effectively with a variety of different people. Organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills. A great problem solver who is able to think laterally and flexibly A great listener who is an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing. Persuasive, able to sell ideas, and respond positively to feedback. Resilient and positive in difficult situations. Able to juggle competing demands and accept pressure with equanimity.
Educational qualifications required
Marketing or media related degree or equivalent experience.